Australian soloist Jared Wright will be performing as a soloist with the Dutch National Ballet this year. He has danced before as part of the Corps de Ballet (2010), as Coryphée (2012) and as Grand Sujet (2013). He started his career at The Australian Ballet School and returned in 2014 to dance as a guest dancer with The Dancers Company. In 2016 he created Loud, a choreography about the energy between people and how we feel when we are together, for the production New Moves.
- With Dutch National Ballet: 2010-2013, 2015
- Place of birth: Brisbane (Australia)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Soloist (2016), Grand sujet (2013), Coryphée (2012), Corps de Ballet (2010)
- Previously danced with: Australian Ballet (2013-2015)
- Training: The Australian Ballet School (Australia)