Dutch National Opera & Ballet offers various options for a unique evening out. You can take your guests to one of our many performances and enjoy a reception, interval, drinks or dinner arrangement. And you can make the evening even more special by adding a guided tour backstage, a meet & greet or an introduction to the performance.
All arrangements are from 20 guests and including:
• Comprehensive programme book
• Attended cloakroom
• Reserved area for your guests
• Dedicated host/hostess
• Flower decoration on high tables
• (Private) introductory talk prior to the performance
• Backstage tour
• Meet & greet with the dancers and/or singers
• Insights by a member of the creative and/or artistic team
• Own reception desk for you and your guests including host/hostess
• Parking tickets (please make your request in advance)
All arrangements and prices are excluding VAT and only valid in combination with one of our performances.
More information & Contact
Please contact our sales & events department
T: +31(0)20 - 551 8123
E: [email protected]
Welcome & Intermission Arrangements
A cup of coffee before the performance and a luxury bites during intermission? Read all about our welcome and intermission packages here.
Enjoy a drink and and a bite before the performance!
Dutch National Opera & Ballet does not have a restaurant on site, but together with our catering partners we would love to organise a dinner for you and your guests in our theatre. This can be both a seated dinner or a walking dinner.