Both opera and ballet have long, classical traditions. At Dutch National Opera & Ballet it is our mission to keep these traditions alive and to continue to add new work to the repertoire by creating completely new opera and ballet productions. In doing so, we create a stage for a wide variety of artists – from budding talents to established superstars, from countless different nationalities: we welcome them all at Dutch National Opera & Ballet. This would not be possible without the support of our Patrons.
About the Patrons Circle
Members of our Patrons Circle support our theatre as a whole: the home base of our two companies, our singers and dancers, and all other creatives working in our workshops, creating productions with the aim to move and amaze our audience. The Patrons Circle reflects the international character of our house, welcoming opera and ballet lovers from around the world, living in The Netherlands or traveling to Amsterdam often.
In return we offer our Patrons an exclusive program filled with engaging, inspiring and festive events. Patrons events give you unique insights in the ‘behind the scenes’ process, providing you with all the ins and outs of our productions and how they are made. For our Patrons we open the doors to the magical backstage world of Dutch National Opera & Ballet.
Join the Opera & Ballet Patrons Circle and become part of our family! We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- You decide the purpose of your donation
- Extra tax benefits with periodical giving
- Invites to opening night parties with artists
- Exclusive backstage programs for Patrons
- Invitation to the annual Season Preview Party
- Annual International Patrons Trip
- Premium Ticket Service
- All benefits of Bronze Patrons, plus:
- Invites to intermission drinks on opening nights
- Invite to the Opera & Ballet Lounge
- Exclusive cloakroom service
- Extra privileges for Silver Patrons
- All benefits of Bronze and Silver Patrons, plus:
- Invites to the annual Opera Dinner or Ballet Dinner
- Personalized backstage event with guests
- Annual meeting with the director
"It gives us a sense of solidarity: With the dancers, the staff, the entire company. How fantastic it is to see how Dutch National Ballet is able to be visible on-line at this time as well. To know that this is partly possible thanks to gifts and donations such as ours."
“At the opera you see the big world in a small space; major themes of life in a Gesamtkunst form. It is a privilege to be able to support and be involved in that.”
"Ballet is such a beautiful art form in itself. But performed at the highest level of Dutch National Ballet, it is nothing short of balm for the soul; an incredible source of inspiration that deserves to be supported!"