Dutch National Ballet creates enchanting performances that touch and inspire. The movements of our own dancers and of national and international top soloists will enchant you. Almost everything that can be seen on stage is made with great craftsmanship in our own workshops. We are also committed to passing on the magic of opera and ballet to future generations through our education and young talent programs. The support that donors offer us in this is indispensable.
With a donation to Dutch National Ballet you do not only contribute financially. Your involvement and trust in us is just as important. We are happy to do something in return: We bring you closer to the dancers and makers of Dutch National Ballet and offer you exclusive activities behind the scenes. You will be the first to hear what is going on within Dutch National Ballet and will have priority when ordering tickets.
- Priority ticket sales
- Access to exclusive tours, rehearsals, master classes and opera trips
Join the Giving Circles
- Extra tax benefits: donations are 100-125% deductible
- Determine the destination of your donation yourself
- Invitations to premiere receptions with artists and creators
- Exclusive backstage programs for Giving circle members
- Access to all Friends activities with 2 people
- A named fund is a special, personal and fiscally attractive way to make a substantial contribution to the future of Dutch National Ballet.
- A fund as a gift for or in memory of a loved one is also possible.
The Friends of Dutch National Ballet contribute to new productions, costumes, sets and the development of our dancers. That is why they have a special advantage and are welcome to attend special behind-the-scenes activities. Would you like to know more about these activities? Take a look at our calendar!