Corps de Ballet
Literally, the ‘body of the ballet’ – this largest group of dancers plays a crucial role in performances, without taking the spotlight. With an annual donation of between €1.000 and €5.000 a year for a minimum period of five years, you will become a member of the Corps de Ballet of the Donor Circles.
Special benefits for members of the Corps de Ballet
- You will receive the informative Friend’s magazine with special background articles about the company, the dancers and the art form
- If you already have a ticket to a premiere performance, you will receive an invitation for two to the premiere party following the performance in National Opera & Ballet. The more you give, the more chances you'll receive to take advantage of these possibilities
- A complimentary drink at performances in National Opera & Ballet
- A 10% discount on items for sale in the shop of National Opera & Ballet
- The chance to attend (at your own cost) the annual Donor Circle dinner together with dancers, managing directors, and other patrons
- The possibility to take part in Friend’s activities and activities organized exclusively for Golden Friends
- You may bring a guest to all activities of the Friends
Personalised ticket service
- You will be first to receive the season’s brochure, insuring you have first pick
- If you have a Free-choice subscription: you may choose from all performance dates when putting your subscription together. You will receive a further discount of up to 20% on the regular ticket price
- If you have a series subscription: if one of the performance dates in you subscription isn’t convenient for you, you may make use of our personal exchange service
- It is possible to reserve tickets by phone before the start of the regular season’s ticket sales – up until two weeks before the premiere, you will receive direct and personal assistance from a member of Dutch National Ballet staff in reserving a ticket
- You will receive acknowledgement in the form of a mention (if you so desire) in the publications related to Dutch National Ballet Fund.