Anna Ol (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) joined Dutch National Ballet as a principal inAugust 2015. She trained at the Krasnoyarsk Ballet College and has danced with the Siberian State Ballet, the State Opera of Tatarstan, the Michailovsky Theatre in St Petersburg and the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Academic Music Theatre in Moscow, where she danced all the major roles of the classical repertoire and worked with choreographers like Jiří Kylián and John Neumeier, Natalia Makarova, Sir Kenneth MacMillan, Jerome Robbins and others.
Ol won a gold medal at the Grand Prix Galina Ulanova in Krasnoyarsk in 2008 and at the Arabesque competition in 2010 in Perm (Russia). She has performed as a guest artist at various international ballet galas. In September 2017 she performed as Manon at the Semperoper Ballett in Dresden, in Kenneth MacMillan's widely acclaimed choreography.
- With the Dutch National Ballet: 2015
- Place of Birth: Krasnojarsk, Rusland
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Principal (August 2015)
- Previously danced with: Siberian State Ballet, the State Opera of Tatarstan, the Michailovsky Theatre in St Petersburg and the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Academic Music Theatre in Moscow
- Training: Krasnojarsk Ballet College
- Awards: 'Best dancer of the year' - Critic's Choice 2017; 'Outstanding Performance by a Female Dancer' - Critic's Choice 2017; Gold - Grand Prix Galina Ulanova (Krasnojarsk, 2008); Gold - Arabesque-competitie (Perm, 2010)