Floor Eimers (Nijmegen) trained as a dancer with the Royal Conservatoire in The Hague. In 2012, she joined Dutch National Ballet as an aspirant, where she went through the ranks of élève, corps de ballet and coryphée, becoming a grand sujet in 2017. This spring, Floor made her debut in the dual role of Odette/Odile in Swan Lake. Her interpretation of this role was one of the reasons for her promotion to soloist at the start of this season.
In 2011, Floor won the Dutch TV competition ‘De avond van de jonge danser’, following which she took part in the Eurovision Young Dancers competition, coming in sixth place. In 2012, she reached the semi-finals of the prestigious Prix de Lausanne, and in 2015 she received the Incentive Award from Stichting Dansersfonds ’79.
- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2012
- Place of birth: Nijmegen (the Netherlands)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Soloist (2019), Grand sujet (2017), Coryphée (2016), Corps de ballet (2014), Élève (2013), aspirant (2012)
- Training: Royal Consevatoire (The Hague, the Netherlands)
- Awards: 2011, Dansersfonds '79, scholarship 2011, Night of the Young Dancer, 1st 2012, Burgemeester de Bruinprijs 2012, Prix de Lausanne (Switzerland), semi-finalist