€10.000 - €25.000 PER YEAR
The Paladin Circle plays an essential part in the productions and activities of the Dutch National Opera. As a Giving circle member, you can decide where your personal gift is used for. You are closely involved with our organisation and will receive special privileges and invitations for exclusive meetings for the Paladins, such as the annual Opera Dinner and the yearly Paladin dinner, and meeting with the artistic staff and soloists from productions of the Dutch National Opera.
WHAT YOU CONTRIBUTE AS A PALADIN:
You can decide for yourself where your gift is used for from the following options:
- Core activities of the Dutch National Opera in general.
- Special artistic projects.
- Educational activities.
- The craft in the ateliers such as designing and making decors, costumes, and props.
- Projects and programmes in the field of talent development, such as the National Opera Studio.
TOKENS OF APPRECIATION
You receive all the privileges and invitations that Benefactors get, plus:
- Invitation for 2 to the exclusive annual Opera Dinner
- Invitation for 2 to the annual ‘End of Season’ Paladin Dinner
- Personal meetings with the artistic staff and soloists from opera productions
- Luxurious programme books of opera productions (sent to your home)
- Invitation for the annual Season Preview Party for the giving circles, including the exclusive preview of the new opera season by the managing board (for 2 people)
- You are welcome at premier parties for invitees only after premiers (for 2 people)
- You are welcome at drinks during the break in between acts at premiers (for 2 people)
- Invitations for the annual Giving circle trip to an opera house or festival in another country
- Exclusive coat check service with your personal opera pass
- Early access when ordering your subscription and with individual ticket sales
- Personal service and direct contact for discussing or changing tickets
- Personalzied donor thank-you plaque in the foyer and in our publications
When you sign a contract for a periodical gift (minimum of 5 years), you are allowed to deduce this gift from taxes for 100-125%. Example: with a yearly gift of 1000 euro, this will cost you net 350 euro if you pay 52% income taxes. Read more about the benefits of periodical gifts.
Do you want to donate a substantial amount to the Dutch National Opera and give a very personal goal to that, then creating a fund in your name is an interesting possibility. A fund as a gift for or as a remembrance to a loved one is also a possibility. Read more about named funds.
Roos Bernelot Moens
Dutch National Opera
020 551 81 02
Stichting Nationale Opera & Ballet Fonds
rekeningnummer NL20 ABNA 0540179523