€1.000 - €5.000 PER YEAR
The Opera Lovers circle plays an essential part in the productions and activities of the Dutch National Opera. As a Giving circle member, you can decide the designation of your gift. You are closely involved with our organisation and will receive special priviliges and invitations for exclusive meetings for the Giving circles.
What you contribute as an opera lover:
You can decide for yourself where your gift is used for from the following options:
- Core activities of the Dutch National Opera in general.
- Special artistic projects.
- Educational activities.
- The craft in the ateliers such as designing and making decors, costumes, and props.
- Projects and programmes in the field of talent development, such as the National Opera Studio.
Tokens of appreciation
You will receive all the privileges that the Friends and Golden Friends have and invitations for Friend activities for 2 people, plus:
- Invitations to the annual Season Preview Party for Giving Circles, including the exclusive preview of the new season by the managing board (for 2 people)
- You are welcome at premier parties, exclusively for invitees after premiers (for 2 people)
- You are welcome at Giving circle drinks before Foyer Evenings
- An invitations for the annual Giving circle trip to an opera house or festival in another country
- Once a year - a tour behind the scenes with 15 guests (you can book this personally)
- Once a year - an option for a child’s birthday party behind the scenes (you can book this personally)
- Early access when ordering subscriptions and with individual ticket sales
- Personal service and direct contact for discussing or changing seatsName recognition on our website and in our publications
When you sign a contract for a periodical gift (minimum of 5 years), you are allowed to deduce this gift from taxes for 100-125%. Example: with a yearly gift of 1000 euro, this will cost you net 350 euro if you pay 52% income taxes. Read more about the benefits of periodical gifts.
Read more about the tax benefits of your gift (in Dutch).
Do you want to donate a substantial amount to the Dutch National Opera and give a very personal goal to that, then creating a fund in your name is an interesting possibility. A fund as a gift for or as a remembrance to a loved one is also a possibility. Read more about commemorative funds in your name (in Dutch)
Roos Bernelot Moens
Dutch National Opera
020 551 81 02
Stichting Nationale Opera & Ballet Fonds
rekeningnummer NL20 ABNA 0540179523