€5.000 - €10.000 PER YEAR
The Benefactor-circle plays an essential part in the productions and activities of the Dutch National Opera. As a Giving circle member, you can decide the allocation of your gift. You are closely involved with our organisation and will receive special privileges and invitations for exclusive meetings for the Benefactors, such as invitations for at-home concerts with soloists from productions of the Dutch National Opera.
WHAT YOU CONTRIBUTE AS A BENEFACTOR:
You can decide for yourself where your gift is used for from the following options:
- Core activities of the Dutch National Opera in general.
- Special artistic projects.
- Educational activities.
- The craft in the ateliers such as designing and making decors, costumes, and props.
- Projects and programmes in the field of talent development, such as the National Opera Studio.
TOKENS OF APPRECIATION:
You will receive all privileges and invitations for Opera Lovers, plus:
- Exclusive coat check service with your personal opera-pass
- Invitations to exclusive house concerts with solists from DNO productions (for 4 people)
- An invitation to the annual Season Preview Party for the Giving circles, including the exclusive preview of the new opera season by the managing board (for 2 people)
- You are welcome at the premiere party for invitees only after premiers (for 2 people)
- Welcome during drinks in the breaks between acts at premiers (for 2 people)
- Invitation for 2 people for the Opera Dinner (once for a five year contract)
- Invitation to the annual Giving circle trip to an opera house or festival in another country
- Your name on a donor thank-you plaque in the foyer of Dutch National Opera & Ballet
- Early access when ordering subscriptions and with individual tickets
- Personal service and direct contact for discussing or changing seats
- A personal thank-you on our website and in our publications (if you would like)
When you sign a contract for a periodical gift (minimum of 5 years), you are allowed to deduce this gift from taxes for 100-125%. Example: with a yearly gift of 1000 euro, this will cost you net 350 euro if you pay 52% income taxes.
Do you want to donate a substantial amount to the Dutch National Opera and give a very personal goal to that, then creating a fund in your name is an interesting possibility. A fund as a gift for or as a remembrance to a loved one is also a possibility.
Roos Bernelot Moens
Dutch National Opera
020 551 81 02
Stichting Nationale Opera & Ballet Fonds
rekeningnummer NL20 ABNA 0540179523