Anna Ol (Krasnoyarsk, Russia) joined Dutch National Ballet as a principal on 17 August 2015. She trained at the Krasnoyarsk Ballet College and has danced with the Siberian State Ballet, the State Opera of Tatarstan, the Michailovsky Theatre in St Petersburg and the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Academic Music Theatre in Moscow, where she danced all the major roles of the classical repertoire and worked with choreographers like Jiří Kylián and John Neumeier, Natalia Makarova, Sir Kenneth MacMillan, Jerome Robbins and others.
Ol won a gold medal at the Grand Prix Galina Ulanova in Krasnoyarsk in 2008 and at the Arabesque competition in 2010 in Perm (Russia). She has performed as a guest artist at various international ballet galas.
- With the Dutch National Ballet: 2015
- Place of Birth: Krasnojarsk, Rusland
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Principal (August 2015)
- Previously danced with: Siberian State Ballet, the State Opera of Tatarstan, the Michailovsky Theatre in St Petersburg and the Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Academic Music Theatre in Moscow
- Training: Krasnojarsk Ballet College
- Awards: Gold - Grand Prix Galina Ulanova (Krasnojarsk, 2008); Gold - Arabesque-competitie (Perm, 2010)