The Australian dancer Remi Wörtmeyer (Adelaide) joined the Dutch National Ballet in 2010 as a grand sujet and was promoted to soloist the following year. He trained at The Australian Ballet School and went on to dance with The Australian Ballet in Melbourne and with American Ballet Theatre in New York for a year. He won the Walter Burke Award in 2005 and silver at the 8th Asian Pacific International Ballet Competition in 2001. In 2011, the leading dance magazine Dance Europe placed Remi fifteenth in their top 100 international dancers who performed outstandingly. From 1 January 2013 Remi is a principal dancer with Dutch National Ballet. In September 2013 he received the Alexandra Radius Prize and in 2014 the Public Award during the Dance Open Festival in St. Petersburg (Russia).
- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2010
- Place of birth: Adelaide (Australia)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Principal (2013), soloist (2011), grand sujet (2010)
- Previously danced with: The Australian Ballet (Melbourne, Australia), American Ballet Theatre (New York City, United States)
- Awards: 2014, Public Award, Dance Open Festival, St. Petersburg (Russia) 2013, Alexandra Radius Prize 2005, Walter Bourke Award (Australia) 2001, 8th Asian Pacific International Ballet Competition Tokio (Japan), 2nd